7.25.2010

Choices

Happy Sunday all! 

I've been trying to decide what to write about this week ALL MORNING.  Should I do another home beauty recipe?  You're probably getting alittle bored with those, right?  Maybe I should discuss the benefits of a specific essential oil or plant; feels alittle too much like lecturing for my mood.  So I've decided today will be more like a journal entry about me and my life. 

There comes a time when you have to decide what you want out of life; I mean what you really, truly want your life to be.  Then you have to figure out how to make it happen.  Sometimes this means changing directions on your path, or choosing a different path completely.  (I can hear the panic now.  Don't worry, I'm not leaving.) It can be really hard to make the decisions that we know we need to make.  Will things work out if I do this?  Am I making a big mistake?  What if I do X for Y purpose, and it back fires?  

These are thoughts we all have when we realize we are at a crossroads in our life path.  I've recently made a big decision to let one part of my life go in order to pursue the life I truly want.  It was a really hard decision in some ways, but in the end it was a huge relief to have chosen to take that step.  And I'm really happy about my decision.  I won't say I don't have moments of doubt.  Of course, I do.  But I've made the decision that I know is best for me & the direction I want my life to take.  Sometimes you just have to have faith;  faith in yourself, faith in life, and faith in God/the Universe/whatever.  So, I'm taking a big leap to see what the future holds. 

Take a look at your life.  Is there something holding you back that you need to let go of in order to become a better you or to have the life you want?  If so, don't be afraid to make the decisions that will help you get there. 

Natural Blessings, 


Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment