11.12.2011

Natural Mirror & Glass Cleaner

As a photographer, I am really picky about how the glass on my frames look.  I also really like to have my mirrors and windows be spotless, so I was incredibly excited when I discovered this formula.  It works better than any glass & mirror cleaner I've ever used.

Here's what you'll need:
  • 1 part distilled vinegar
  • 1/3 part distilled water
  • 15 drops lemon essential oil
  • spray bottle
Simply mix the vinegar, water, and lemon essential oil in the spray bottle, and shake well to combine.  (Note: This mixture can seperate over time; just shake it before each use to re-combine.)  I find cleaning my mirrors, etc with paper towels instead of rags seems to yield the best results, as no fibers are left behind from a rag.  It's completely streak free and the windows are so clear, you'll be as happy with this blend as I am!

Be sure to check back as I'll be posting more recipes for DIY natural cleaners throughout the year.  See you soon!

Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment