11.09.2011

DIY Natural All-Purpose Cleaner

I love all-purpose cleaners.  You don't have to constantly switch from one cleaner and cleaning rag to another, they work wonders on lots of different surfaces, and ultimately, it means fewer bottles in the cabinet.  But alot of those that are commercially-produced have alot of chemicals that I don't want to inhale, and I don't want my kids or pets coming into contact with either. So, I'm going to share with you my own formula for my Natural All-Purpose Cleaner; it's simple, economical, and one of the best cleansers I've ever used!

You'll need:
  • a spray bottle
  • Distilled water
  • Distilled white vinegar
  • liquid castile soap
  • Lemon, Orange, Lime, and Grapefruit essential oils (hint: you can use any combo of these or just one; your choice)
Start with a clean spray bottle.  Start with 1 teaspoon of the castile soap.  Next add about 2 cups of the distilled water to the bottle, as well as 2 tablespoons of the vinegar.  Finally, add a total of about 30 drops of whatever combo of the oils from above you would like.  Put the spray top on, shake well to combine, and start cleaning!

I use this to clean kitchen countertops, stove tops, window seals, door frames, cabinet fronts, and can also be used to clean bathroom countertops, sinks, and toilets.

I hope you find this as useful and as much of a time-saver as I do.  Be sure to check back, as I'll be posting more recipes for DIY all-natural cleaners throughout the year.  See you soon!

Namaste -

Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment