- There are several new blends coming, particularly for the botanical perfumes and colognes. I'm also planning to focus on adding a few more scents for the guys!
- I am bringing back soaps around mid- to late January. I really want to grow this part of my business this year, so I'm in the process of developing improved formulas for my base recipe an scent blends.
- More bath bomb options. I'm going to add in some nice shapes, etc, and develop this a bit more.
- I'm doing a slight rework to the formula for my Oatmeal Mint Shave Cream. The current formula is great, but having it in a jar that you are putting wet hands into could possibly cause mold in the jar. And I want everyone to be able to use all of their product. So, I'm going to formulate it to be just abit thinner, so that I can package it in a 4oz glass jar with a pump top instead. This is being done to ensure hygiene and ensure you're able to use your product up until the last little bit in the bottle!
- You've probably noticed I offered Gift Sets this holiday season. As they have been so popular, I'm going to make a couple of Gift Sets additions to the permanent collection! This will include at least one sample set, if you'd like to introduce a friend or family member to the line.
- I'm making the option to ship in Medium Flat Rate boxes a permanent staple. If I can fit it in, it ships! It's normally about $10-$11 for this option, and can save you money.
- I'm going to slowly add a few baby products to my line, such as a diaper rash cream. So for all those who have been looking for this option, I'm thinking around February or March.
- Also, I'm going to be adding an Oil Free Moisturizer to my facial care line. I realize some people's skin can't take extra oil, or they just don't like the heavy feeling of moisturizer, prefering something very light. This addition will likely come around mid-February.
I hope you'll all be happy about these changes. Also, if there are other things you'd like to see, please leave a comment and I'll look at working it into my list :)!
Have a fabulous New Year everyone!